The Echo Hose Training Center takes the health and safety of all students, instructors and visitors very seriously. With the current Covid-19 Pandemic in mind, the Echo Hose Training Center has put into place new protocols to protect everyone.
With Recommendations from CDC and the Governor’s office, we have come up with the following policies and procedures to protect you and our staff during this Pandemic, and still allow you to maximize your skills training.
- All Students must wear a mask or face cover (Gloves provided) in less providing proof of vaccination via email to the Education Coordinator . We ask that you bring your own face mask. It must be worn at all times while in the building.
- All rooms and equipment has been sanitized prior to each class.
- Any equipment that is used must be wiped down by the students with the provided wipes.
- Some skills exercises require students to be in close contact with each other. (Gloves provided) If anyone feels uncomfortable doing that, there is a full body mannequin in the rooms that can be used as an alternative.
- We encourage everyone go outside during the 10 minute break to get some fresh air and possibly remove their mask for that time for a break.
- If at any time any student is found to not be following these protocols, possibly putting the health and safety of the other students at risk, that person will be asked to leave the Training Center by the Instructor. The ability to return the next scheduled day is at the discretion of the Training Center Education Coordinator.
If at any time a student does not feel comfortable performing any tasks, or has a concern about their health and safety, please inform your instructor.